1. 600 gram skinless Chicken meat (1 kilo if alive)
2. 1 table spoon ginger paste
3. 1 table spoon garlic paste
4. 2 medium sized citrus juice (if orange then 4 orange juice but my preference is Citrus)
5. 1/4 cup finely chopped ginger
6. 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce (My preference Meridian Sweetened Chill Souse found in BD)
7. 1 table spoon fresh lemon juice
8. 4 table spoon soybean Oil
9. Salt according to your taste
Cut the chicken into small pieces. In a bowl mix the chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, salt and half of the citrus juice and marinate for 4 hour.
1. On medium heat add oil on the non stick pan.
2. When oil properly heated, add chicken and fry each side till turn to light orange
3. Now add rest of the juice and finely chopped ginger
4. Stir till gravy becomes thick
5. Now add sweet chili sauce and stir for 5 more mins
6. By the time the curry will looks like the picture.
Photo Credit: Pavel ShahriarCitrus/Orange Chicken Recipe,